- About The Hanover
- Our Companies
- Hanover In The Community
- The Hanover Foundation
- Board of Directors
- Corporate GovernanceCorporate Governance Guidelines Board Committee Assignments Committee Charters Company Policies Certifications Role of the Chairman Certificate of Incorporation (PDF) By-laws (PDF) Contact the Board
- Executive Leadership
- Regional Offices
Contact the Board of Directors
Please choose one of the below listed options to report concerns or complaints About The Hanover's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters or other concerns to the Board of Directors or the Audit Committee.
The Hanover Insurance Group Anonymous Alert Line Write to The Hanover's Board 1-800-533-2547
Web submission address:
The Hanover's Board of Directors
Attn: Corporate Secretary
440 Lincoln Street
Worcester, MA 01653
- Complaints relating to The Hanover's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters will be referred to members of the Audit Committee.
- Other concerns will be referred to the Presiding Director of The Hanover's Board.
- All shareholder complaints and concerns will be received and processed by The Hanover's Board.
- A shareholder will receive written acknowledgment from The Hanover's Board upon receipt of a shareholder written complaint or concern.
- You can report your concerns anonymously or confidentially.
© 2017 The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved
All products are underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Company or one of its insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates ("The Hanover"). Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to the company underwriting guidelines and the issued policy. This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage.