Need immediate identity theft assistance? Want to protect confidential information or replace missing personal documents and identification?
Talk with your independent agent for coverage options.
ID Theft Protection
Want to learn more about ID Theft Protection options in your state?
The Hanover has partnered with Identity Theft 911®, the nation’s leader in identity management and fraud education, to help customers prevent and resolve identity theft and fraud. The coverage can be included in certain Hanover Platinum and Connections policies as well as a standalone policy, and includes:
- Sophisticated proactive and restoration services—if your wallet or purse is lost or stolen or you suspect your identity has been compromised and might be vulnerable. To help protect your identity, a fraud specialist can even place a free fraud alert on your account.
- Expense reimbursement coverage—for expenses such as preparing and notarizing documents, sending certified mail, reasonable attorney fees and more!
- Document replacement assistance—to provide guidance and help in replacing lost, stolen or destroyed identity documents, including Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver’s licenses.
- Access to identity protection tips and tools—to help keep you and your family safe. Visit www.hanoveridprotection.com for daily news alerts on the latest identity scams, streamlined access to a vast library of valuable resources, tips and information.
Already have coverage and need help?
- Simply contact The Hanover Claims team at 800-628-0250.
- We’ll connect you to an on-demand fraud specialist at Identity Theft 911 for unlimited, one-on-one assistance.
Facts on identity theft from the Federal Trade Commission¹
Criminals can easily assume your names and steal your personal financial information to obtain money, credit cards, loans or property—then leave you holding the bag when creditors try to collect.