Identity Protection Program
Identity Protection Program*
Powered by Identity Theft 911®, the nation’s leader in identity management and fraud education, these fraud specialist services help prevent and resolve identity theft and fraud.
Suspect fraud? Need immediate identity theft assistance? Want to protect confidential information or replace missing personal documents and identification? When you need help:
- Simply call us at 800.628.0250.
- We’ll connect you to an on-demand fraud specialist at Identity Theft 911 for unlimited, one-on-one assistance.
Fraud specialists are on stand-by ready to assist you with…
- Proactive help - if a wallet or purse is lost or stolen; if there’s a burglary or suspicious credit charges; before military deployment; when getting married or divorced; after the death of a loved one; or any time you need identity or fraud assistance.
- Identity theft resolution - to help you prepare notification materials; communicate with creditors, government agencies and law enforcement; provide victims of identity theft with one year of free identity monitoring services; help consumers avoid recurrence of identity theft; and assist with tax-related, minor child, or medical identity theft.
- Identification and document recovery - to help replace lost, stolen or destroyed documents, including missing passports, credit cards, drivers’ licenses, mortgage or tax papers after a natural disaster or while traveling.
Visit hanoveridprotection.com for news on the latest identity scams and a wealth of preventative tips to avoid becoming a victim.
* Identity Services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family under 26 years old who lives in the household.