Hospitality-HotelsHospitality is the name of the game for your guests, but when it comes to keeping your hotel, resort or motel running in the black, its risk protection that prevents the list of exposures from turning into a list of expenditures.
At Hanover, we’ve collected the resources to help you address those risks, whether it’s keeping the pool safe or preventing a fire in the kitchen, training personnel in serving alcohol safely or preventing employee injuries.
Keeping your facility’s recreational areas maintained will not only protect your clientele, but also your reputation. Monitoring pools is key to keeping them clean and safe.
Keeping guests and employees safe is a full time job. Hanover Risk Solutions can help you do it.
- Commercial Cooking Fire Safety Checklist
- Commercial Cooking Using Solid Fuels—Fire Safety Checklist
- Commercial Gas Cooking Equipment Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guide to Hiring Charter Transportation
- Habitational Life Safety Systems
- How to Inspect for Bed Bugs
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Life Safety Systems
Risk Solutions Partners
Hanover has partnered with other expert safety professionals to provide our customers with discounted solutions to costly problems. Risk managers in the hospitality-hotels industry may find these especially helpful:
- Criminal background checks online as well as employment screening services from Intellicorp
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) Disaster Recovery Planning can help you plan for the worst and get your business up and running when catastrophe strikes
- Testing and inspection of alarm systems and 24/7 monitoring as well as testing and inspection of automatic sprinkler systems with Tyco Simplex Grinnell
Education and Training
Hanover Risk Solutions consultants can provide on-site training for our insureds; contact your local Risk Solutions Director for more information.
- Training those who serve or sell alcoholic beverages is crucial to keeping patrons and staff safe. Hanover has negotiated with Rserving.com to provide discounted alcoholic beverage server training and certification through My Server Training. Sign in to our RS Partners page to consider this valuable—and affordable—service.
- Find out how to keep your facility’s electrical system up and running – and prevent a slowdown from halting operations with a simple appraisal. View our Electrical Preventive Maintenance online video.