MediaRows of reporters, writers, artists sitting at computers might seem like a safe occupation—but there are risks: that working habits will cause injury or that property damage will halt operations. Worse still is the damage that those computers will lose data or that a data breach will result in a shutdown or an embarrassing PR problem.
Hanover Risk Solutions can help.
The risks in the technology industry are as varied as the businesses themselves. Hanover Risk Solutions has considered a wide variety of the risks your business faces.
- Computer Security Tips for Small Business
- Business Guide to Preventing, Detecting and Responding to a Phishing Attack
- Driver Owned/Leased Vehicles Used for Business
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment—Non-Thermal Fire Damage
- Ergonomic Solutions—Computer Users
- How to Prevent Costly Electrical System Problems
- Key Guidelines for Securing Public Web Servers
- Overview of Extinguishing Systems for Computer Equipment
- Power Quality Is Important
- Protecting Communication and Sensitive Electronic Equipment from Lightning and Voltage Surges
- Sample Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention Program
- Television and Radio Transmitting Towers
- Reviewing Certificates of Insurance
Risk Solutions Partners
Our alliances with providers of risk solutions for our media organizations insureds include:
- Wireless and battery operated alarm systems and monitoring to deliver priority response and result in low false alarms and high apprehensions from Videofied using wireless and cellular technology
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) Disaster Recovery Planning can help you plan for the worst and get your business up and running when catastrophe strikes
- E&S Engineering and Safety Service helps you stay up to date on current risk management issues.
Visit Risk Solutions Partners for more information.