Hanover Commercial Umbrella & Excess Umbrella Coverage
With new litigation and negligence theories being created almost daily, companies today are at increased risk of being hit with a business-threatening liability claim.
To counteract this threat, The Hanover’s Umbrella coverage provides additional protection that goes above and beyond any General Liability policy.
When added to your standard business protection, Commercial Umbrella coverage can help preserve your business and its assets—even your way of life—in the event of a catastrophic loss.
|The Hanover can write Commercial Umbrella
coverage for most businesses including:
Real Estate Managers
Coverage highlights include:
- Provides limits up to $25,000,000 per occurrence
(unsupported lead umbrella limits up to $20,000,000 available)
- Can extend the Umbrella policy over
- Liquor Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Garage Liability
- Core Coverage includes:
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Automobile Liability
- Employers Liability
Rely on The Hanover’s expertise and depth of experience to help you design a total-solution liability insurance program that will deliver peace of mind
Why The Hanover?
- We work with “best-in-class” agents, highly-qualified professionals who understand and care about your business’ needs.
- Our company is financially strong with an “A” (Excellent) rating
from A.M. Best.
- Our full range of coverages can be tailored to meet your business’
unique needs and risk exposures.
- We provide valuable Risk Management tools and services to help
you minimize or avoid losses.
- We have industry-leading claims management services that are
thorough and responsive.