The Hanover can provide a Surety program tailored to your needs, whether you’re an individual seeking a particular type of bond, or run a business with a variety of bonding requirements.
As one of the leading Surety writers in the United States, we have dedicated underwriting and claim professionals located in more than 23 offices nationwide who can respond quickly to both your Commercial and Contract Surety needs.
What’s more, our reliability is proven. For nearly 160 years, The Hanover has been a leader, and one of the largest companies, in the United States insurance industry, consistently earning high marks for financial strength, including an "A" (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best.
The Hanover provides the following types of Surety Bonds:
- Performance Bonds (Non-Construction)
- Performance Bonds—Supply
- Court Bonds—Judicial
- Court Bonds—Fiduciary (Probate, etc.)
- Custom Bonds
- Public Official Bonds (Tax Collectors, Treasurers, Notary)
- License and Permit Bonds
- Lost Instrument Bonds
- Medicare DMEPOS Bonds
- Tax Bonds (Motor Fuel, Alcohol, Tobacco)
- Patient Trust Fund Bonds
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds
- Toll/Turnpike Charge Bonds
- ERISA—Fidelity Bonds
- Warehouse Bonds
- Private of Occupational School
- Miscellaneous bonds
Hanover Commercial Surety offers small to mid-sized companies like yours the security of knowing you’re well protected when circumstances call for a bond to back your firm’s business performance. When you need a reliable Surety company with capacity, experience, and dedication to servicing a full range of bonding needs, trust The Hanover.
We offer both domestic and international Commercial Surety Bonds for all types of businesses ranging from sole proprietors to multi-national companies.
Hanover Surety Specialists work hand in hand with local independent agents to provide coverages and services designed for your unique risks. They have in-depth knowledge, understand local markets and business trends, and can make underwriting decisions on the spot.
With daily threats to your business involving employees, suppliers, equipment, materials, contracts, and even the weather, your company can be blind sided by events that can cripple a project, derail your business, and require a variety of surety obligations.
Guaranteeing your performance with a comprehensive Contract Surety Bond is critical. With decades of experience responding to the needs of contractors with solid protection and reliable services. The Hanover has the experience, underwriting expertise, broad Surety product line, and value-add services to meet the needs of large and small contractors nationwide.
Why The Hanover?
- We work with “best-in-class” agents, highly-qualified professionals who understand and care about your business’ needs.
- Our company is financially strong with an “A” (Excellent) rating
from A.M. Best.
- Our full range of coverages can be tailored to meet your business’
unique needs and risk exposures.
- We provide valuable Risk Management tools and services to help
you minimize or avoid losses.
- We have industry-leading claims management services that are
thorough and responsive.