- About The Hanover
- Our Companies
- The Hanover Foundation
- Corporate Responsibility
- Board of Directors
- Corporate GovernanceCorporate Governance Guidelines Board Committee Assignments Committee Charters Company Policies Certifications Role of the Chairman Certificate of Incorporation (PDF) By-laws (PDF) Contact the Board
- Executive Leadership
- Regional Offices
A MESSAGE FROM OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our company has earned a reputation as one of the best in the business. Equally as important, we are also recognized as a socially responsible organization, committed to protecting our environment, making a difference in our communities and governing our actions with integrity. We fundamentally believe that these values and good corporate citizenship are essential to our success.
As we work to position The Hanover for an even brighter future, we will continue to advance our commitment to environmental conservation, community building and ethical governance.
We invite you to learn more about our commitment to be an involved corporate citizen and a responsible steward of the resources entrusted to us.
Board of Directors
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
We are deeply committed to managing our business and our facilities in an environmentally responsible way. Through investments in green technology, energy efficiency and other programs, we conserve natural resources and reduce waste. As a property and casualty insurer, we appreciate the risk environmental catastrophes pose to our business and seek ways to capitalize on environmental opportunities.Learn More
We are intently focused on making a difference where we live and work. As a dynamic and growing property and casualty insurance company, we offer an innovative and collaborative environment where employees can gain new experiences and grow their careers. Our company also supports a wide range of causes in our home communities, with a special emphasis on youth and education. We take pride in the development of our workforce and fostering an atmosphere where our employees can be involved corporate citizens.
Over the course of our company's 165-year history, we have governed our actions with integrity. Our governance practices and code of conduct hold the entire organization accountable for honest, truthful business practices.Learn More
SELECTED COMPANY RECOGNITIONS
- Human Rights Campaign score of 100 out of 100 (2018 Corporate Equality Index)
- Boston Business Journal Top Charitable Contributors (2017)
- J.D. Power 5 Power Circle RatingTM and highest score (2017 U.S. Property Claims Satisfaction StudySM)
- Safe Homes People of Courage Corporate Award (2017)
- Forbes America's Best Employers (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Women on Boards Winning Company (2016)
- United Way Spirit of Volunteerism Award (2016)
- Worcester Educational Development Foundation Decade of Support (2016)
- Dress for Success Ultimate Drive Award (2015, 2016)
- BBBS Livingston County Outstanding Business Partner Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Livingston County United Way Corporate Excellence Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Energy Star Certified Building Award (2009-2016)
- Devereux Commitment To Caring (2015)
- Forbes America's Most Trustworthy Financial Companies (2015)
- Business Insurance Best Places to Work in Insurance (2014)
- Boys and Girls Club Foundation for the Future (2013)
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
© 2018 The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved
All products are underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Company or one of its insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates ("The Hanover"). Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to the company underwriting guidelines and the issued policy. This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage.
MENU LOG IN
- Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Bill Pay
- Claims Service
- For Agents
- Customer Support
- About Us
- Contact Us