Interest in cyber security is at an all-time high, especially with many big names like Target, Macy's and Best Buy recently facing cyber-attacks. Yet, studies show that over 80% of small to mid-size businesses do not have a formal cyber security plan in place.
This Small Biz Cyber Planner, developed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), can help your clients develop a customized cyber security guide that fits their business needs. This easy-to-use online tool provides valuable information, organized by topic to help your clients protect themselves from cyber risks related, but not limited to:
- Privacy and data security
- Network security
- Mobile devices
- Incident response and reporting
Educating clients about the potential harm cyber threats present is a key to protecting their business. No matter the size, all businesses should have a cyber security plan and cyber insurance in place to help mitigate losses related to a cyberattack. Learn more about our specialized cyber insurance solutions.
Sharing the Small Biz Cyber Planner as a sales and service tool
- Post to social media on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Don't forget to post in relevant LinkedIn groups to help boost your visibility.
- Publish on your website as a value-added resource to help with your clients' risk management.
- Push in a newsletter on cyber risk topics.
- Promote the tool in conversations and communications with clients and prospects – they'll see it as value-added service.