In today’s litigious world, even a simple accident may result in a lawsuit with potentially devastating financial consequences. The Hanover claims professionals have the specialized experience to expedite a quick and equitable resolution, helping our commercial customers stay up and running.
Safety is no accident
Liability claims can have long-lasting effects with costs that last for years. Our comprehensive risk solutions services help businesses identify and proactively control exposures, which helps to reduce the potential for costly liability claims.
- Liability services — Assistance managing risks from operations, premises, products, and completed operations. Service offerings include risk transfer services, product liability assessments, and life safety evaluations.
- Slip, trip, and fall prevention program — A customizable safety program, using our sample standards, procedures, checklists, and more
- Hanover risk solutions partners — Access special discount opportunities on safety products and risk management services from industry-leading associates. Online training programs, employee screening services, security cameras, and more.
- Hanover Risk Solutions — Access to assessments, checklists, and articles on contractual risk transfer, life safety,slips, trips, and falls, and more.
Hanover general liability claims services
|WHAT WE PROVIDE
||HOW BUSINESSES BENEFIT
|24/7 claims reporting hotline
- Claims team assigned immediately
- First response within 24 hours
|In-house legal and medical experts
- Consultation and intervention services
- Greater attention paid to case specifics
|Regional and local experts
- Professionals with deep technical skills and local market knowledge are equipped to handle any claim
|Outside legal counsel
- Provide legal assistance with complex cases
- Available in all 50 states
- Vigorous vetting process, with high success rate
|In-house staff counsel
- Direct access to in-house team of attorneys with years of general liability experience
- Available throughout the U.S.
|Aggressive return-to-work program,
featuring nurse case managers
- On-staff registered nurses fairly evaluate, mitigate, and negotiate medical claims
- Skillfully identify work opportunities aligned to injury limitations
- Successfully control extended disability period
|Medical bill review
- Helps Identify pending and unrelated charges
- Reduces duplicate submissions
If a loss occurs
The Hanover offers three convenient methods to file a claim:
116-10049 (4/17) LC 2017-081