Looking for insurance guidance?
Find an agent in your area.
Your car's most important accessory doesn't come from your dealer.
Your car insurance is the most important accessory that you can have. The Hanover's Connections Auto insurance offers coverage that can be customized to suit your individual needs with discounts you value.
- Various Liability Limits Available
- Comprehensive & Collision Options
- Roadside Assistance
- Transportation Expense
- Medical Payments Coverage/Personal Injury Protection
- Value-Added Endorsements
Choose from these optional endorsements to extend your coverage, protection and peace of mind.Roadside Assistance
Don’t be left stranded—our Roadside Assistance coverage provides 24/7 emergency roadside assistance for towing and other emergency roadside services you may need for your disabled vehicle:
- When a Hanover Roadside Assistance provider is used, coverage limit is up to $150 per disablement, though all towing charges in excess of that limit will be reimbursed whenever a Hanover provider is used to tow your vehicle to the nearest repair facility
- When a Hanover Roadside Assistance Provider is not used, coverage limit is $75 per disablement
Gives you added peace of mind as a complimentary endorsement with Ultimate Towing and Labor and Ultimate Rental:
- When Roadside Assistance is purchased, Ultimate Towing and Labor provides up to $75 coverage for lost or broken keys
- Ultimate Rental expands your Transportation Expense coverage — pays your daily rental limit for as long as it takes to repair or replace your vehicle, up to $3,000
DriveSmart Advantage (DSA)
- New Car Replacement Guard—Feel confident when buying or leasing that new car. With New Car Replacement Guard, if your new car is totaled within one year or 15,000 miles of purchase, whichever comes first, we’ll cover its replacement without deduction for depreciation.
- Second Chance Accident Forgiveness—Accidents happen and when they do, good drivers shouldn’t be penalized. With Second Chance Accident Forgiveness, your first surchargeable accident in any 36-month period will be forgiven. That means no surcharge points on your policy for that accident and no increase in premium as a result of that accident.
- Deductible Dividends—Deductible Dividends means immediate rewards, because your collision deductible is reduced as soon as the endorsement is added to your policy. Over the course of five years, this could save you up to $500 off your deductible! (A minimum deductible of $100 applies in the event of a loss.)
Extended Non-Owned Auto Coverage
Applies when you own a private passenger auto, but also drive a “company car.” This endorsement provides Excess Liability and Medical Payments coverage for the personal use of a company car and if you are a single car policyholder, you will receive a multi-car discount.
Travel Right Endorsement
Includes with no deductibles:
- Trip Interruption Coverage—Your vacation costs enough. Why pay more if your car gets damaged and can’t be driven? When you have a covered loss and are 100+ miles away from home, this coverage provides reimbursement up to $1,000 for reasonable and necessary expenses, including:
- Food and lodging
- Travel expenses to get home or to your intended destination
- Cost of returning your covered auto to your home or place of garaging (except in the case of a total loss)
- Rental Car Coverage—With this feature, if you have an accident in a rented auto, we will pay (in addition to paying for the damage to the rented auto):
- Loss-of-use: The rental value of the duration the car is out of service for which you are liable
- Diminished value: The difference in the car’s resale value after it has been repaired
- Reasonable fees: The expenses the rental company incurs handling/processing the claim for which you are liable
- Pet Injury Protection—Helps to ease the financial burden if your dog or cat is injured in a car accident. Covers up to $500 in veterinarian bills and up to $500 for burial/disposal expenses if your dog or cat is injured or passes on in a covered loss as a result of an accident.
Rental Coverage Upgrade
Allows you to choose from a “luxury” car or “large SUV” fleet when your car is being repaired after a covered accident from our preferred rental provider. Why settle for a less of a car than you own?
Reassurance Plus Endorsement
- Accidental Airbag Deployment Coverage—If your manufacturer-installed airbag deploys in an event not related to a collision or comprehensive loss, the cost of reinstalling your airbag is fully covered. No deductible applies.
- Accidental Death Benefit—Pays $10,000 for each Insured or family member whose death results from an auto accident involving your covered auto—provided they were wearing a seat belt at the time.
Home Care Services Endorsement¹—Suppose you’re hurt in an auto accident. Home Care Services lets you continue to live well as you get well while also taking the worry out of managing your home during your recovery. If you are unable to perform home-based “essential services” while you recover, Home Care Services pays up to $2,500 (maximum of $500 per month) for services such as:
- Food preparation
- Transportation services
- Lawn mowing and snow removal
Do you know what to do in the event of an auto accident?
Access The Hanover's "In Case of An Accident Guide" and keep it in your car, it could come in handy! It contains all the information you need to complete your accident report and file your insurance claim.
Interested in car safety information?
The Hanover is a sponsor of The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, an independent scientific organization whose mission it is to reduce losses (deaths, injuries, and property damage) from highway crashes. Review their site to find helpful information such as vehicle “Top Safety Picks,” booster seat ratings, teenage driving Q&A, and more.²
²The Hanover is not responsible for and does not control the material found on the IIHS website or any affiliated links.