Document ManagementYour document management business comes with special concerns: the vulnerabilities of data transmission, the risk of equipment breakdown, unique fire safety challenges and the possibility that your precious commodity could be destroyed by water damage.
At Hanover Risk Solutions, we’ve marshaled the resources you need to address these concerns, and minimize the risk that a flood, a data breach or an equipment failure could result in business failure.
Document handling creates special fire hazards that can result in destruction of clients’ property, injury to employees—and to reputation. Find out how to address this special risk.
Document Management Resources
To keep the volume of data you process every year from becoming a data nightmare, going up in smoke, or worse still, becoming a soggy mess that can destroy businesses and reputations, Hanover has some solutions to minimize the risk.
Risk Solutions Partners
Hanover has partnered with other expert safety professionals to provide our customers with discounted solutions to costly problems. Your company may find these especially helpful:
- Testing and inspection of alarm systems and 24/7 monitoring as well as testing and inspection of automatic sprinkler systems with Tyco Simplex Grinnell
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) Disaster Recovery Planning can help you plan for the worst and get your business up and running when catastrophe strikes
- Criminal background checks online as well as employment screening services from Intellicorp
Education and Training
Take an online course at your convenience; learn about electrical preventive maintenance.Several of our Hanover Risk Solutions Partners also provide education videos and safety training. Visit Risk Solutions Partners to register as a policyholder and access information on this discounted—and sometimes free—information.
- National Association for Information Destruction
- Workplace safety information from OSHA.gov
- Cyber Security for Small Business from the FCC