No business operates without electricity, and no business can continue to operate if all electrical systems aren’t up and running smoothly and efficiently.
But keeping systems running safely is even more important—for employees, for patrons, for inventory, for property, and for the future of your business.Simple maintenance can be key to preventing electrical incidents from injuring people and destroying property, and can help keep your business humming. Hanover Risk Solutions has assembled the resources you need to help keep a power outage from turning into a shut down.
Assess Your Electrical Preventive Maintenance
Regular maintenance is key to preventing problems in your electrical system. Take this short assessment for insight on improving the reliability of your electrical system.
- Aluminum Wiring
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment – Non-Thermal Fire Damage
- Electrical Equipment – Hazardous Location Classification System
- Fire Prevention Checklist – Cords and Temporary Wiring
- Fluorescent and Other Mercury-Containing Lamps
- FPE Stab-Lok Breakers and Panelboards Advisory
- Grounding of Commercial and Industrial Power Systems
- Guidelines for Providing Surge Protection Devices
- Power Quality is Important
- Power Quality of Commercial and Industrial Power Systems
- Protecting Communication and Sensitive Electronic Equipment from Lightning and Voltage Surges
- Protecting Digital Control Equipment from Electrical Transient Damage
- Static Electricity
- Using Temporary Electricity Safely