MediaRows of reporters, writers, artists sitting at computers might seem like a safe occupation—but there are risks: that working habits will cause injury or that property damage will halt operations. Worse still is the damage that those computers will lose data or that a data breach will result in a shutdown or an embarrassing PR problem.
Hanover Risk Solutions can help.
The risks in the technology industry are as varied as the businesses themselves. Hanover Risk Solutions has considered a wide variety of the risks your business faces.
- Business guide to preventing, detecting and responding to phishing attacks
- Computer security tips for small business
- Driver-owned or leased vehicles used for business
- Electrical and electronic equipment—non-thermal fire damage
- Ergonomic solutions—computer users
- How to prevent costly electrical system problems
- Key guidelines for securing public web servers
- Overview of extinguishing systems for computer equipment
- Power quality is important
- Protecting communication and sensitive electronic equipment from lightning and voltage surges
- Reviewing certificates of insurance
- Sample slip, trip and fall prevention program
- Television and radio transmitting towers
Risk Solutions partners
Our alliances with providers of risk solutions for our media organizations insureds include:
- Wireless and battery operated alarm systems and monitoring to deliver priority response and result in low false alarms and high apprehensions from Videofied using wireless and cellular technology
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) Disaster Recovery Planning can help you plan for the worst and get your business up and running when catastrophe strikes
- E&S Engineering and Safety Service helps you stay up to date on current risk management issues.
Visit Risk Solutions Partners for more information.