Insurance Solution for Texas Optometrists
Your practice faces unique risks. The USI-Hanover Texas Optometric Program for doctors of optometry offers a comprehensive professional and public liability solution for your practice, as well as the other coverages you need to protect your business.
Our program is designed just for Texas optometrists and encompasses specialized coverage such as:
- Professional Liability, including Physicians & Entity Liability and Workplace Liability Extension, Administrative Defense & HIPAA Proceedings Expense
- General Liability
- Data Breach / Cyber
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
Why USI-Hanover Program for Optometrist?
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive, custom-tailored protection – helps eliminate coverage gaps between professional liability and property and casualty coverage
- Dedicated Claims Expertise - Clinical Risk Managers, RN/JD's, Medical Mal Practice Defense Attorneys
- Attentive, personalized service available from 7 a.m.- 9 p.m. E.S.T
- Full portfolio of commercial insurance products
The USI-Hanover Program is designed to contain cost, provide appropriate coverage and deliver superior account service.
The Program is available through USI in Partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group and in support of the Texas Optometric Association.
USI is a national leader in insurance brokerage and consulting, specializing in property and casualty insurance, employee benefits and specialty products. USI’s unique approach integrates robust analytics, deep expertise, hands-on services and ongoing, diligent follow-through to deliver strategic insurance solutions for your business. For over twenty years USI has been providing the risk management solutions and services that companies count on to protect their business and employees. We’d like to do the same for you.