TAP Rewards — terms and conditions
- Earn set amount of Amazon reward gift card established for sales of eligible policies that meet the specified program criteria.
- Qualifying sales must be submitted and policies issued during the program timeframe.
- Participation in the program is available only to selected agents and is subject to the program timeframe.
- Any Amazon rewards earned will be posted in the agents or agency's account as income earned, as applicable. Tax reporting information (including Agency's Tax Identification Number or individual's (the participant) Social Security Number) will be required for rewards totaling $600 or more paid to any one agency or individual by The Hanover in any calendar year.
- Cancelled and re-written or renewal policies of The Hanover are ineligible. Policies written in the Hanover Customer Service Center, on the agency's behalf, are ineligible. Policies from a book transfer (market consolidation agreement) are ineligible.
- It is acknowledged that the ultimate decision regarding the purchase of insurance will be made by the customer.
- The Hanover reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the program at its discretion. All decisions pertaining to the program are to be made exclusively by The Hanover and are final.
- Redemption of Amazon rewards earned are subject to Amazon's terms and conditions for redemption. For more information visit www.amazon.com/gc-legal. The Hanover expressly disclaims any liability or obligation for any unclaimed Amazon rewards by any participant in the reward program.