Prevent or recover from a loss with access to services and discounts to make your insurance experience a Happier one.
Partners in protection
You work hard to protect what is yours. Fortunately, you don't have to go through it alone. As a Hanover policyholder, you have access to high quality service providers, many of which provide special pricing and benefits in addition to valuable services that can help you reduce your risk for a claim. These service providers include experts in home services, home security, arborists, water protection, valuable items services, rental car services, and information sharing.
Porch home services helps you get any home project done — from routine maintenance, to large improvements, to assistance with repairs following a claim. Porch is a free service to our valued customers that connects you with high quality pros in your area.
- Website: https://porch.com/hanover
- Phone: 855-705-4717
- Get your home projects done and hire with confidence
- Backed by the Porch Guarantee
Scout is a next-generation home security system that combines cutting-edge hardware design with intuitive, easy-to-use controls.
- Website: https://www.scoutalarm.com/products/scout-hd-camera?variant=13193416736810
- Phone: 844-287-2688
- DIY smart home security system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring
- 30% off all hardware purchases
- Integrates with best-in-class smart home devices
Concerned about trees causing damage to your home? HMI will connect you by referral to their national network of professional, credentialed tree care companies and ISA-certified arborists, for a consultative review of the trees on your property.
Horticulture Asset Management:
- Website: www.hmiadvantage.com/risk-management/
- Phone: 866-937-6468
- ISA-certified arborists
- Consultative services
- Credentialed tree care companies
The Leak Defense System monitors water flow in your home's plumbing system and if a plumbing leak is detected, the system notifies you of the leak and shuts off the water before further damage can occur.
Leak Defense Systems:
- Website: www.leakdefensesystem.com
- Phone: 866-410-1134
- Up to 33% off system purchases
- Eligible for a reduced rate if water detector sensor or shutoff is installed
- Referral available to network of plumbers for installation
- Mention The Hanover Insurance Group to receive your discounted pricing.
The Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff is a revolutionary, whole-home smart water monitoring and leak detection system that enables homeowners to monitor and control their home’s water directly from their smartphones. The device senses water pressure, flow rate, and temperature while using AI to differentiate normal water use from abnormal use. This enables the system to monitor and detect water leaks as small as a single drop of water per minute, as well as other vulnerabilities anywhere in the home’s water system.
- Website: https://www.moen.com/smart-home
- Eligible for a reduced rate if water detector sensor or shutoff is installed.
Valuable items services
Artigem not only helps replace lost or stolen jewelry in the event of a claim, but they can also help with jewelry purchases, including custom pieces. As a Hanover customer, you'll receive special pricing along with white glove service.
- Website: www.gemmember.com
- Phone: 888-205-2522
- Discounts on jewelry of up to 30% off traditional retailer's prices.
- Three-year warranty, free ring sizing, and free appraisals with each purchase
Car rental service
National Car Rental provides you with upgraded membership into National's Emerald Club Executive program. As an Emerald Club Executive member, the next time you rent, select any car in the executive area and only pay the midsize rate (U.S. and Canada).
National Car Rental:
- Login to your My Hanover Policy account
- Go to the Tools and Information page and register through the provided National Car Rental link
A happier insurance experience
The entities mentioned in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. The recommendation(s), advice and contents of this material are provided for informational purposes only and do not purport to address every possible legal obligation, hazard, code violation, loss potential or exception to good practice. The Hanover Insurance Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("The Hanover") specifically disclaim any warranty or representation that acceptance of any recommendations or advice contained herein will make any premises, property or operation safe or in compliance with any law or regulation. Under no circumstances should this material or your acceptance of any recommendations or advice contained herein be construed as establishing the existence or availability of any insurance coverage with The Hanover. By providing this information to you, The Hanover does not assume (and specifically disclaims) any duty, undertaking or responsibility to you. The decision to accept or implement any recommendation(s) or advice contained in this material must be made by you.