At The Hanover, our Risk Solutions experts are on hand to help businesses mitigate risk with a broad range of solutions. And we know that sometimes, business owners need a solution that doesn’t come from an insurance company.
To cover that gap, we’ve negotiated with an array of providers to help address safety and security needs at low or no-cost, and sometimes, reduce deductibles in the process.
Our Risk Solutions Partner, Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), provides complimentary, recorded webinars to our valued Hanover policyholders.
Hartford Steam Boiler
Hartford Steam Boiler provides equipment insurance and engineering services to Hanover policyholders.
As the leading specialty insurer providing equipment breakdown coverage and inspection services, HSB knowledge and expertise can help our customers reduce losses and improve business results.
HSB provides access to complimentary, recorded webinars to educate policyholders on boiler, HVAC and electrical system maintenance:
- Air conditioning — how does it work?
- Air conditioning — efficient design and operation
- Air conditioning — how to keep it working
- Electrical equipment — keep the lights on
- Dealing with power quality issues
- Is your boiler ready for inspection?
- What can go wrong with my boiler?
- Energy efficient boiler operation
- Boilers — unattended operation
- Boilers — critical overpressure protection
- Boilers — don’t be left in the cold
Each webinar contains valuable tips designed to shrink equipment operating expenses, minimize downtime and improve energy efficiency. Webinars are designed for operations staff, but facility directors and maintenance supervisors will also benefit.
No engineering or technical background is required.
Become a Hanover policyholder
Our Hanover customers enjoy access to our Risk Solutions Partner Services, as well as our comprehensive safety information, available 24/7 online. Contact your Hanover agent for more information.
Already a Hanover policyholder?
Sign in to view our Hanover Risk Solutions Partners benefits.
171-1212_PROS (10/16) LC 2014-404