Risk Solutions Partners
At Hanover Risk Solutions, we know the difference between living with risk and mitigating it is getting the service you need to evaluate the problem and find the solution.
We also understand that sometimes, the service that can help you handle risk doesn’t come directly from your insurance provider.
At Hanover Risk Solutions, we’ve covered that gap by forming partnerships with a comprehensive array of industry associates that can provide you with the services you need to be prepared and sometimes prevent losses from ever happening.
Among these industry partners you’ll find some familiar brand names and services offered at no charge or at substantial discounts. All our partnerships, combined with our Risk Solutions advantages, provide quality service not necessarily found anywhere else.
Featured partner programs
Heavy equipment tracking
BlueArrow brings cutting edge technology to tracking your most valuable assets, such as heavy equipment whose loss can mean the loss of thousands of dollars as well as work stoppage. BlueArrow sensors from Digital Matter can help track heavy equipment indoors or outdoors, using cloud-based location solving to keep your valuable assets where they should be.
Slip and fall workplace injuries are a major cause of workers' compensation claims each year, and many might be prevented with appropriate footwear. Shoes for Crews provides slip-resistant footwear for workers from a wide variety of industries, from manufacturing to healthcare, all averaging 15 to 20 percent below retail for Hanover customers.
Risk detection surveillance
IntelliSee's AI-enabled risk detection platform uses your existing video surveillance and becomes your eyes to help detect threats and risks, such as spills that can result in injuries or dangerous behavior, such as trespassers or assailants with drawn weapons. Real-time alerts can help staff address issues quickly and safely.
Hanover Safety Advantage Training
Our Hanover Advantage training programs provide a jump-start to your safety training with an introductory allocation of free courses. Visit our Explore Risk Solutions Partners page to access these programs and to register for the courses that can help you keep your staff, patrons and property more safe.
- Hanover Driver Safety Advantage Training
For many businesses, trucks, cars, vans and buses on the road are their most vulnerable point: one crash can amount to millions in losses. Training your staff can make all the difference, and to help you get your training program started, Hanover Risk Solutions has created the Hanover Driver Safety Advantage program, which allocates some complimentary driver safety courses to help mitigate the risk that a crash loss will devour your hard-earned profits.
- Hanover Construction Safety Advantage Training
For our policyholders in construction, safety training is crucial, and only a broad range of training to support all areas of construction will meet that need. The Hanover Construction Safety Advantage program can help with some complimentary courses to address several of the common problems faced by construction managers. Whether it’s electrical safety, trenching and shoring or preventing back injuries, these courses from a national provider of online training can help you get your safety training program started.
- Hanover Educational Institutions Safety Advantage Training
The challenges faced by educational institutions in keeping their students, faculty, staff and visitors safe run the gamut — from driver safety to slips and falls, fire safety to employment practices. Fortunately for our insureds in education, whether it’s elementary school, middle school, high school, college, or university, Hanover Risk Solutions can help you get started on educating staff with some complimentary courses aimed at several of the most common risks you face.
- Hanover Worker Safety Advantage Training
Your workers are the lifeblood of your business, and keeping them safe on the job is vital. Training can mean the difference between a workforce with a good safety record and one plagued by injuries...or worse. To help you get your safety training program started, the Hanover Worker Safety Advantage program has partnered with a national provider of online training to provide some complimentary courses that address some of the most common risks workers face.
Open for Business
The list of catastrophes that can stop your business short is a long one. The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety has developed a program called OFB-EZ to help you plan for the worst, and help you recover when it happens. Hanover policyholders can access these free step-by-step procedures to get your business ready.
The Hanover i-on Sensor Program™
Hanover is committed to investing in the most innovative tools and solutions to help minimize risk. To that end, we’ve assembled a group of Partners who provide sensor-based technology to help mitigate risk and provide you and your employees and patrons with safety for people and property.
Hanover i-on Sensors for Property:
Hanover i-on Fleet Telematics:
Hanover i-on Workplace Ergonomics:
Hanover i-on Heavy Equipment Tracking:
Our Risk Solutions Partners by topic
- Alarm system and sprinkler system maintenance and testing: Tyco Simplex Grinnell
- Appraisals and valuations: Kroll
- Water and freeze sensor prevention: HSB Smart Sensors
- Property water sensor detection: Alert Labs
- Equipment theft prevention: Tattletale, NER
- Medical provider search: Talispoint
- Wearable sensors for manual material handling: dorsaVi
- Machine guarding: Rockford Systems
- Slip-resistant footwear for workers: Shoes for Crews
- Artificial intelligence to help prevent on the job injury: Ergo Insight
- Driver safety training and GPS monitoring: Driver’s Alert
- Driver safety training with Coaching Systems
- Auto and fleet telematics to help manage drivers from BlueArrow
Client and employee safety
- Alcoholic beverage server training with MyServer Training
- Background checks: IntelliCorp
- Risk management services for healthcare professionals: Pendulum
- Comprehensive behavioral health and security solutions: R3 Continuum
Sedgwick Brand Protection product recall services
Sedgwick Brand Protection can provide our manufacturing policyholders with services to help address the most difficult aspects of product recalls. Sedgwick offers recall and FSMA planning consulting services throughout the supply chain, including recall preparation, compliance and regulatory reporting, recall notification and response, recall retrieval, and processing, disposal and remedy. Planning for recalls can help manufacturers respond faster in the event of a recall, protect reputation and get up and running more quickly.
Our Risk Solutions partners services
Browse our list of high-quality services provided by our Risk Solutions Partners who specialize in what you need to help keep your business on the right side of risk.
- Alarm system testing and maintenance
- Alcoholic beverage server and sales training
- Appraisals and valuations
- Asset tracking
- Auto telematics and fleet management
- Automatic sprinkler testing and maintenance
- Background checks and employment screening
- Business continuity planning
- Comprehensive behavioral health and security solutions
- Construction hazard training
- Construction project water detection
- Disaster and recovery planning
- Driver monitoring and training
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment theft prevention and recovery
- GPS monitoring
- Industry-specific training resources
- Machine guarding services
- Medical provider search
- Product recall services
- Risk detection surveillance
- Risk management information
- Slip-resistant footwear
- Water sensor solutions
- Wearable sensor technology
Explore our Hanover Risk Solutions page for more details about how they can help you protect your employees and your business.