At The Hanover, our Risk Solutions experts are on hand to help businesses mitigate risk with a broad range of solutions. And we know that sometimes, business owners need a solution that doesn’t come from an insurance company. To cover that gap, we’ve negotiated with an array of providers to help address safety and security needs at low or no-cost, and sometimes, reduce deductibles in the process.
Our Risk Solutions partner program has allied with a national provider of online training to help address some of the training needs of the construction business. Hanover Construction Safety Advantage provides free* construction hazard awareness training to our valued Hanover policyholders.
Nearly 5,000 workers a year are killed on the job, and many thousands more are injured, sometimes critically. Most agonizing is that many of these injuries might have been prevented with worker training in a few of the common construction industry hazards they may encounter during their work.
Hanover Construction Safety Advantage free courses include:
- Aerial lift safety
- Back injury prevention for construction workers
- Construction safety
- Crane safety
- Electrical safety/NFPA 70E for construction
- Excavation and trenching
- Scaffold safety
These online courses help our construction industry policyholders address those training needs cost-effectively, and at times convenient for employees and employers alike. We’ve assembled this collection of courses to address the most common causes of loss to construction business owners.
For more information on Hanover’s Risk Solutions partners, visit our website, and view the benefits our partnerships offer you:
- Active shooter training
- Alarm system testing and maintenance
- Alcoholic beverage server and sales training
- Appraisals and valuations
- Automatic sprinkler testing and maintenance
- Background checks
- Construction hazard awareness training
- Disaster and recovery planning
- Driver monitoring and training
- Equipment theft prevention and recovery
- Industry-specific training resources
- Product recall services
- Risk management information for loss control professionals
- Sensor solutions
171-10006 (2/20) LC 2016-218