Hanover Cultural Institutions Advantage targets smaller cultural institutions whose total insurance value, including collections, is less than $50 million. Examples of these institutions include:
ART GALLERIES AND MUSEUMS
ARBORETA AND BOTANICAL GARDENS
NOT IN APPETITE
- Commercial package policy (CPP)
- Commercial property
- Commercial general liability
- Commercial automobile
- Commercial crime
- Commercial follow form excess and umbrella
Specialized coverages and endorsements:
- Selection of base property broadening endorsements (add or enhance over 65 coverages)
- Bronze Property Broadening Endorsement
- Silver Property Broadening Endorsement
- Gold Property Broadening Endorsement
- Platinum Property Broadening Endorsement
- Cultural institutions property broadening endorsement
- Suite of general liability broadening coverages (add or enhance over 20 coverages)
- Historical building valuation clause
- Fine arts coverage
- Sexual misconduct and sexual molestation
- Emergency event management coverage
In addition, we offer specialized products that offer cultural institutions enhanced protection:
The Hanover Cultural Institutions Advantage
At The Hanover, we know the value of comprehensive protection. Our Cultural Institutions Advantage solution protects against the unique risks faced by cultural institutions. Unlock the Hanover Advantage:
- Significant experience — We have expert, local underwriting resources with national product claims and loss control services, all supported by regional experts.
- Competitive products — Our innovative and comprehensive product suite with business owner's policy and commercial package policy options can be designed to fit current and future needs, including:
- Industry-specific broadening endorsements
- Three coverage options for errors and omissions
- Total account solutions
- Dedicated claims team — Our claims teams have years of industry expertise and experience handling the unique types of claims cultural institutions can face. We employ experts in the fields of water mitigation, subrogation, risk transfer, litigation management, nurse and legal analysis, accounting, and SIU.
- Risk management services — We assist customers in fire prevention in display buildings and art restoration areas, food safety in cafeterias, slip and fall prevention, security assessments relating to transportation, packing and unpacking, and we provide e-learning courses on abuse prevention and response strategies.
- Risk Solutions partnership – We provide criminal background checks online as well as employment screening services, testing and inspection of alarm systems and 24/7 monitoring.
- Trusted partner — We have the support and financial strength of an "A" rated leading insurance carrier.
Property and casualty
Marine and industrial property
Management and professional liability