Hanover Marine understands the unique exposures and risks that accompany the joys of yacht ownership. With more than 20 years of experience in yacht insurance, our underwriters have the insight and expertise to provide the specialized underwriting, loss control services, and claims handling to protect crews, their guests, and their vessels.
- Vessels with hull values ranging from $2,000,000 and $6,000,000 with an approved licensed captain
- Foreign flagged vessels with US ownership
- Vessels under 10 years of age
- Vessels over 10 years of age with a recent survey
- Agreed Value on Hull & Machinery Protection and Indemnity (Watercraft Liability)
- Personal Property Coverage
- Newly Acquired Yacht Coverage
- Lost dock expenses
- Galley Supply and Provision Coverage
- Medical Coverage for Crew and Guests
- Commercial Towing & Assistance
- Longshore & Harbors Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured or Unidentified Watercraft Coverage
- Bottom Inspections
- and much more!
Why Hanover Marine Luxury Yacht Program?
- Industry expertise based upon writing this specialized business for over 25 years
- State-of-the-art industry coverage forms
- Experienced, dedicated Marine Loss Control and Claims Specialists
- Total protection and one-stop shopping by offering additional specialty coverages (e.g., Employment Practices, Management Liability, etc.)
- Selective distribution strategy, which creates a strong franchise value for our agents, enabling differentiation in the marketplace
Contact a member of our team who can help you deliver tailored solutions for your clients.