Insurance solutions for your international clients
Hanover GlobalReach was developed to help protect your multinational clients from the inherent risks of foreign exposures. Our solution helps effectively minimize gaps in coverage, enabling your clients to confidently do business abroad.For additional questions on our new offering, contact your local Middle Market underwriter or Small Commercial sales manager.
In support of The Hanover’s core offering, Hanover GlobalReach provides global solutions for companies with exposures abroad, especially companies in the following industries:
- Educational institutions
- Financial institutions
- Services companies
- Technology and life sciences companies
The Hanover international suite of products
Whether your customer needs an endorsement added to their existing domestic policy, a stand-alone policy or a controlled master program (CMP), The Hanover has the solution.
|U.S.-based package policy covering foreign risk||U.S.-based customizable policy AND foreign policy(s) covering foreign risk|
|WHO NEEDS IT|
|International coverage extensions
||GlobalReach business travel protection
||GlobalReach exporters package
GlobalReach controlledmaster program (CMP)
|FEATURES - Underwritten, controlled and retained by The Hanover|
Forms and applications
Submit the application by faxing or emailing it to your local underwriter.
Access policy forms via the policy forms library
Whether your customer needs an endorsement added to their existing policy to protect incidental foreign exposures, a more comprehensive stand-alone policy or a controlled master program (CMP), The Hanover has the solution. Our GlobalReach offering includes:
We offer a non-admitted foreign insurance stand-alone package policy that combines specialized property and liability coverages to address the foreign exposures of U.S. domestic companies. Key coverages include:
- Comprehensive global property – Covers property-in-transit, difference-in-conditions, coinsurance deficiency, currency devaluation, international confiscation and more
- Comprehensive global liability – Covers defense costs and suits brought against a policyholder internationally
- International business auto – Covers bodily injury, property and physical damage, medical payments and covered pollution cost
- Foreign voluntary workers’ compensation – Covers bodily injury by accident, disease or endemic disease, employers liability and excess repatriation expense
- Kidnap, ransom, and extortion – Covers reimbursement of ransom, Insured's and victim's expenses, and the defense of the Insured for a suit arising out of a covered event
- Business travel accidents – Covers accidental death and dismemberment, emergency accident and sickness medical expense and emergency medical and political repatriation
Through our partnership with the RSA Group, one of the world’s longest standing general insurers, we are able to access a global network of highly respected local insurers in each of the countries in which your conduct foreign business. This network ensures we can provide admitted policies that are compliant with local laws and legislation in over 180 countries.
Controlled master program (CMP)
We are able to provide a CMP with difference in conditions/difference in limits coverage that works in conjunction with the Hanover GlobalReach offering to minimize gaps often found in local admitted policies.
Global travel assistance services
GlobalReach policyholders have access to UnitedHealthcare Global’s wide range of medical, security and travel-related assistance services while traveling abroad. Clients can utilize UnitedHealthcare Global’s network of more than 59,000 international assistance providers communicating in more than 100 different languages for immediate assistance with medical, security, and travel-related emergencies. Services include:
- Medical assistance services – Worldwide medical and dental referrals, monitoring of treatment, dispatch of doctors and specialists, and more
- Personal security services – Political or security evacuation services, including transportation after evacuation
- Travel assistance services – Replacement of lost or stolen travel document, emergency travel arrangements, translation services, and more
- Medical evacuation and repatriation services – Emergency medical evaluations, return of dependent children and more
Additionally, GlobalReach policyholders have 24/7 access to exclusive online tools and resources available on the UnitedHealthcare Global Intelligence Center. The Global Intelligence Center is the policyholder’s hub for security and medical intelligence, briefs on popular city destinations, tools to monitor employee travel, assistance with medical and security evacuation and repatriation and more.
- Hanover GlobalReach agent information sheet
- Hanover GlobalReach BOP endorsement information sheet
- Hanover GlobalReach claims reporting flyer
- Hanover GlobalReach controlled master program overview
- Hanover GlobalReach customer coverage scenarios
- Hanover GlobalReach customer information sheet
- Hanover GlobalReach great reasons customer flyer
- Hanover GlobalReach video