Hanover Wholesalers Advantage targets a broad range of wholesalers and distributors, with more of our appetite in the durable goods area. Examples of target classes include:
NOT IN APPETITE
- Commercial package policy
- Commercial property
- Commercial general liability
- Commercial automobile
- Commercial follow form excess and umbrella
- Workers' compensation
Specialized coverages and endorsements
- Selection of base property broadening endorsements (add or enhance over 65 coverages)
- Suite of general liability broadening coverages (add or enhance over 20 coverages)
- E-commerce coverage endorsement
- Equipment breakdown
- Foreign dependent property coverage
- Products liability
In addition, we offer specialized products that offer wholesalers enhanced protection:
The Hanover Wholesalers Advantage
At The Hanover, we've taken stock in the value of total protection. Our Wholesalers Advantage solution protects against the unique risks faced by wholesale firms. Unlock the Hanover Advantage:
- Significant experience — We have expert, local underwriting resources with national product claims and loss control services, all supported by regional experts.
- Competitive products — Our innovative and comprehensive product suite with business owner's policy and commercial package policy options can be designed to fit current and future needs, including:
- Industry-specific broadening endorsements
- Three coverage options for errors and omissions
- Total account solutions
- Dedicated claims team — Our claims teams have years of industry expertise and experience handling the unique types of claims wholesalers can face. We employ experts in the fields of water mitigation, subrogation, risk transfer, litigation management, nurse and legal analysis, accounting, and SIU.
- Risk management services — We assist customers with commercial driver's licenses (CDLs), distracted driving, ergonomic solutions, safe lifting and a forklift hazard control checklist.
- Risk Solutions partnership – Our vendor partners offer criminal background checks, disaster recovery planning, testing and inspection of alarm systems and 24/7 monitoring, employment screening services and more.
- Trusted partner — We have the support and financial strength of an "A" rated leading insurance carrier.
Property and casualty
Marine and industrial property
Management and professional liability