Our Risk Solutions Partner, Tattletale Portable Alarm Systems, provides our valued Hanover policyholders with electronic protection for the valuable tools that make your business possible.
Tattletale Portable Alarm Systems provide tamper-proof jobsite security for tools, materials and equipment. The Tattletale system can be expanded to secure remote or multiple locations through additional sensors that communicate back to a base station that triggers alarms and alerts authorities.
Valuable services for Hanover policyholders
- Portable, wireless and instant protection; the Tattletale commercial unit is operable from the moment it’s plugged in.
- Sensors up to half a mile away from the base unit monitor with HALOAdvanced Technology
- A 115-decibel siren and a bright strobe that warns intruders when an alarm is triggered
- A key fob that allows you to arm, disarm or trigger a panic alarm
- Sensor integration for up to 48 separate sensors within a half-mile radius
- Text and email alerts for you and up to five others in the event a base unit is alerted
- Ten-hour battery backup, so your Tattletale is on, even if your power isn’t
- Tamper-proof design with its Rattlesnake Technology
Already a Hanover policyholder?
For more information and to access the many services Tatletale provides, simply click on the link below.
Become a Hanover policyholder
Hanover customers enjoy access to our Risk Solutions Partner Services, as well as our comprehensive safety information. Contact your Hanover agent to learn more.
Find an agent
The entities mentioned in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage or guarantee loss prevention. The examples in this material are provided as hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The Hanover Insurance Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“The Hanover”) specifically disclaim any warranty or representation that acceptance of any recommendations contained herein will make any premises, or operation safe or in compliance with any law or regulation. By providing this information to you, The Hanover does not assume (and specifically disclaims) any duty, undertaking or responsibility to you. The decision to accept or implement any recommendation(s) or advice contained in this material must be made by you.
171-1056_POL (10/16) LC 2014-398