With the increase in cloud computing and digital storage, data breaches are becoming far more common than they used to be for businesses of all sizes. Even the most minor data security issues can escalate into a full-blown catastrophe. It is crucial for businesses to work proactively to understand how to react to a data breach and take the steps to secure operations and fix vulnerabilities.
As part of the Hanover CyberSecure Program, Hanover policyholders receive access to the eRiskHub®, an online web portal powered by NetDiligence®. The eRiskHub® provides tools and resources to help you understand your exposures, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a breach on your organization.
Valuable services for Hanover policyholders
When a breach event occurs, time is of the essence. Having a breach response plan in place with access to the third-party resources you need can help you efficiently and cost-effectively respond to and recover from the breach. The eRiskHub® portal offers an effective way to combat data losses with minimal, controlled and predictable costs.
- Incident roadmap—Includes suggested steps to take following a network or data beach incident, free consultation with a Breach Coach and access to a breach response team
- News center—Cyber news feeds, threat intelligence and security, legal and compliance blogs
- Risk manager tools—Cost calculators, research tools for causes of incidents and cyber claims payouts, and sample policies including one for remote working
- Cybersecurity awareness—Resources for ongoing employee education, including general security awareness, anti-phishing, and IP/trade secrets
- Ransomware resources—A guide on must have ransomware safeguards, stress tests, exercises and a short self-assessment survey that can help reduce your exposure to ransomware or other exploit threats
Already a Hanover policyholder?
Current Hanover cyber policyholders can get started today* by visiting the eRiskHub® and using the New User Registration form.
Become a Hanover policyholder
Hanover customers enjoy access to our Risk Solutions Partner Services, as well as our comprehensive safety information. Contact your Hanover agent to learn more.
Find an agent
*Please note you will need to locate the access code, which is included in the Important Policyholder Information of your Hanover Cyber Advantage or Hanover Cyber Advantage Premier policy.
Upon initial login, there will be instructions to create a new password and login credentials.
The entities mentioned in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage or guarantee loss prevention. The examples in this material are provided as hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. The Hanover Insurance Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“The Hanover”) specifically disclaim any warranty or representation that acceptance of any recommendations contained herein will make any premises, or operation safe or in compliance with any law or regulation. By providing this information to you, The Hanover does not assume (and specifically disclaims) any duty, undertaking or responsibility to you. The decision to accept or implement any recommendation(s) or advice contained in this material must be made by you.
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER
Third parties whose websites are contained in this material are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group. The Hanover disclaims any responsibility for the contents or management of such third-party websites. The contents and maintenance of the websites is the obligation of the respective owners.