Looking for insurance guidance?

Find an agent in your area.

Insurance for your toys

No doubt about it. Kids of all ages love their toys.

Watercraft insurance

Toys aren't just limited to off-road recreational vehicles. You can also protect your watercraft with an endorsement to your Connections® Home policy. This includes:

  • Watercraft (up to 26 feet and 200 horsepower)
  • Sailboats
  • Jet Skis

Recreational vehicle insurance

You can protect your recreational vehicles through an endorsement to your Connections® Auto policy. The following vehicles are eligible for liability and/or physical damage coverage:

  • Motorhomes
  • Golf Carts
  • Dune Buggies
  • All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
  • Snowmobiles
  • Antique Vehicles
  • Classic Vehicles
  • Trailer/Campers¹

Account Extras

The Hanover also has a special relationship with American Modern Insurance Company which offers coverage for such items as:

  • Boats (above 26 feet)
  • Motorcycles
  • Manufactured Homes
  • Classic and Collectible Cars (for Agreed Value coverage)
  • Multi-unit or Rental Property, etc.

Talk to your independent agent for more information.

¹Physical damage coverage only

This site uses cookies. View our privacy policy and online privacy statement.

California residents: View the information we collect and how we use it.