The Hanover offers five different payment methods, so you have the option to choose the one that works best for you.
1. Hanover EZPay
Hanover EZPay is our pay-as-you-go billing option. With Hanover EZPay, you have the ability to pay your workers’ compensation premium in real-time as you run your payroll. You may self-report your payroll by logging into Hanover EZPay or, if you work with a payroll company*, they may report on your behalf. For assistance, please contact your agent or the Hanover EZPay Customer Service Team at 800-853-0458 or HanoverEZPay@hanover.com.
2. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Fast, safe and easy — pay directly from your bank account.
- Save on installment fees annually with automatic payments.
- No checks to write; no envelopes to stamp and mail.
- Avoid missing a payment and worrying about cancellation.
- Pick any day of the month, from the 1st to the 28th. Once you’ve signed up, the program is good for the life of your policy.
- Go to www.hanover.com to enroll using a onetime registration process. Or print and complete the EFT authorization form and send it by email, fax, or mail.
3. Pay online
- Enjoy the convenience of doing business online 24/7.
- Use your bank account — complete a one-time registration process. You’ll receive convenient e-mail reminders when your next bill is ready to be viewed online. Service fees associated with your pay plan apply.
- Use a credit card, debit card or e-check — for convenience, use our website to make a one-time payment with your credit card, debit card or checking account.**
4. Pay by phone
- For convenience, use The Hanover’s toll-free number — 800-573-1187 — to make a payment with your credit card, debit card or checking account.**
5. Write a check
- If you prefer, you can send your payment by U.S. mail to the addresses below. When paying your bill by check, please allow sufficient time for mailing.**
The Hanover Insurance Company
PO Box 580045
Charlotte, NC 28258-0045
Citizens Insurance Company of America
PO Box 77000
Detroit, MI 48277-0360
* Payroll vendors may charge you a fee to submit files to us directly (including Intuit Payroll Services). You should discuss this with your payroll vendor before signing up for this payment plan.
** Invoice fees associated with your pay plan apply.