It’s a startling statistic: when a disaster halts business, 25 percent of businesses simply never reopen (according the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics). And the range of disasters is broad: interruptions of your supply chain; weather events like ice and snow storms, floods and hurricanes; cyber-attacks; fires, and the accompanying publicity that can sometimes drive customers away…all the events that keep business owners up at night.
But there is a way to help ensure that your business is prepared for whatever might come your way.
At Hanover Risk Solutions, we know about the losses your industry could face—and we’ve marshalled the resources to help you meet the challenges.
- Business Continuity Planning in Action: A Guide to Keep Your Business Ready for an Emergency
- Continuity of Operations – Critical Systems/Services Checklist
- Developing a Cold Weather Plan
- Disaster Preparedness – Practice the Plan with Workers
- Emergencies – Being Prepared Makes Business Sense
- Emergency Management Checklist for Floods and Flash Floods
- Emergency Preparedness – Developing the Plan
- Emergency Preparedness – Protecting Vital Records
- EZ Prep – IBHS Severe Weather: Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning
- Flu – Incorporating Pandemic Situations into a Business Continuity Plan
- Hurricane Preparedness for Business
- Loss Mitigation Action Plans
- Protecting Perishables
- Worker Emergency Response Planning
Risk Solutions Partners
Hanover has partnered with other expert safety professionals to provide our customers with discounted solutions to costly problems. Among the offerings you may find these especially helpful. Sign In or Register to take advantage of the following valuable offerings.
|The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety|
Disaster Safety Blogfrom the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety
Education & Training
HSB PREPARE Program: Pre-Emergency Plan and Recovery
View this online guide at your convenience and see how you can keep your vital systems prepared for events that could stop your business.