Hanover Contractors Advantage targets contractors who are committed to job safety, willing to manage risk and understand the benefits of a long-term relationship in controlling loss costs.
We target a wide range of commercial general contractors, heavy construction and trade contractors. It is important to note our appetite for commercial construction contractors varies by state. Please contact your local middle market underwriter to discuss the appetite in your state, or for specific commercial construction contractor business opportunities. Examples of contractors that may be eligible include:
NOT IN APPETITE
- Commercial package policy
- Commercial property
- Commercial general liability
- Commercial automobile
- Commercial follow form excess and umbrella
- Workers' compensation
- Selection of base property broadening endorsements
- Bronze Property Broadening Endorsement
- Silver Property Broadening Endorsement
- Gold Property Broadening Endorsement
- Platinum Property Broadening Endorsement
- Suite of general liability broadening coverages (add or enhance over 20 coverages)
- Per project aggregate
- Blanket additional insured
- Contractors limited pollution liability endorsement
In addition, we offer specialized products that offer contractors enhanced protection:
The Hanover Contractor Advantage
At The Hanover, we know he value of comprehensive protection. Our Contractor's Advantage solution protects against the unique risks faced by construction businesses. Unlock the Hanover Advantage:
- Significant experience — We have expert, local underwriting resources with national product claims and loss control services, all supported by regional experts.
- Competitive products — Our innovative and comprehensive product suite with business owner's policy and commercial package policy options can be designed to fit current and future needs, including:
- Industry-specific broadening endorsements
- Total account solutions
- Dedicated claims team — Our claims teams have years of industry expertise and experience handling the unique types of claims construction businesses can face. We employ experts in the fields of water mitigation, subrogation, risk transfer, litigation management, nurse and legal analysis, accounting, and SIU.
- Risk management services — We assist customers with safety procedure improvements, risk transfer best practices, safety programs, protecting and securing equipment in yard or at jobsite and more.
- Risk Solutions partnership — We partner with vendors who can offer specialized services for your construction clients including equipment theft prevention and recovery as well as driver monitoring.
- Trusted partner — We have the support and financial strength of an "A" rated leading insurance carrier.
Property and casualty
Marine and industrial property
Management and professional liability