Looking for insurance guidance?

Find an agent in your area.

Need protection now?

We partner with the best agents in your area. Find an agent today!

Watercraft & Toys Insurance

Want to learn more about watercraft & toy insurance options in your state?

No doubt about it. Kids of all ages love their toys.

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

You can protect your recreational vehicles through an endorsement to your Platinum or Connections auto policy. The following vehicles are eligible for liability and/or physical damage coverage:

  • Motorhomes
  • Golf Carts
  • Dune Buggies
  • All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
  • Snowmobiles
  • Antique Vehicles
  • Classic Vehicles
  • Trailer/Campers¹
¹Physical damage coverage only

Watercraft Insurance

Toys aren't just limited to off-road recreational vehicles. You can also protect your watercraft with an endorsement to your Platinum or Connections home policy. This includes:

  • Watercrafts (up to 26 feet)
  • Sailboats ( to 40’ and 200 horsepower)
  • Personal Watercraft

Account Extras

The Hanover also has a special relationship² with American Modern Insurance Company to offer coverage for such items as:

  • Boats (above 26 feet)
  • Motorcycles
  • Manufactured Homes
  • Classic and Collectible Cars (for Agreed Value coverage)
  • Multi-unit or Rental Property, etc.
²Products in The Hanover Account Extras Program are underwritten by companies of the American Modern Insurance Group, Inc., the specialty insurance subsidiary of The Midland Company, and include American Family Insurance Company, American Modern Insurance Company, American Southern Insurance Company and American Modern Select Company. The underwriting companies are not members of The Hanover Insurance Group.

This site uses cookies. View our privacy policy and online privacy statement.

California residents: View the information we collect and how we use it.