Hanover Real Estate Advantage targets commercial real estate owners and managers with a majority of their income generated by rents and fees from the following real estate types:
PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGERS
NOT IN APPETITE
- Commercial package policy (CPP)
- Commercial property
- Commercial general liability
- Commercial crime
- Commercial automobile
- Commercial follow form excess and umbrella
- Workers' compensation
Specialized coverages and endorsements:
- Selection of base property broadening endorsements (add or enhance over 65 coverages)
- Bronze Property Broadening Endorsement
- Silver Property Broadening Endorsement
- Gold Property Broadening Endorsement
- Platinum Property Broadening Endorsement
- Real estate property broadening endorsement (adds or enhances 8 coverages)
- Suite of general liability broadening coverages (add or enhance over 20 coverages)
- Contingent property coverage
- Emergency event management coverage
- Commercial real estate owners and managers specific endorsements
- High-end condominium and co-op owner associations specific endorsements
- Broad form named insured real estate endorsement
In addition, we offer specialized products that offer real estate businesses enhanced protection:
The Hanover Real Estate Advantage
At The Hanover, we understand the value of broad protection. Our Real Estate Advantage solution protects against the risks faced by real estate companies. The Hanover can offer the following coverages and services as a part of a total account insurance solution. Unlock the Hanover Advantage:
- Significant experience — We have expert, local underwriting resources with national product claims and loss control services, all supported by regional experts.
- Competitive products — Our innovative and comprehensive product suite with business owner's policy and commercial package policy options can be designed to fit current and future needs, including:
- Industry-specific broadening endorsements
- Three coverage options for errors and omissions
- Total account solutions
- Dedicated claims team — Our claims teams have years of industry expertise and experience handling the unique types of claims the real estate industry can face. We employ experts in the fields of water mitigation, subrogation, risk transfer, litigation management, nurse and legal analysis, accounting, and SIU.
- Risk management services — We offer assistance with protecting against slip trip and falls, electrical preventive maintenance and contract management.
- Risk Solutions partnership – Our partner vendors can help with alarm system and automatic sprinkler testing and maintenance, equipment theft prevention and recovery, training resources and business continuity.
- Trusted partner — We have the support and financial strength of an "A" rated leading insurance carrier.
Property and casualty
Marine and industrial property
Management and professional liability