Insurance solutions for businesses that go abroad
Take on the world
Hanover GlobalReach provides the broad protection you need to confidently conduct business abroad. Contact your local Hanover agent today for details.
Conducting business abroad can take many forms, including sending staff overseas, running foreign offices and importing or exporting products or services. We've developed Hanover GlobalReach to help protect businesses from the inherent risks that come along with conducting international business. This coverage solution helps minimize gaps in coverage, enabling business owners and employees to confidently do business abroad.
Tailored for your business
Our broad range of coverage can be tailored for your company. We will work with your agent to help identify and assess your company's unique insurance needs and coordinate placement of your domestic and international insurance programs, creating a seamless account solution. Our GlobalReach offering includes:
- Broad global property – Covers property-in-transit, difference-in-conditions, coinsurance deficiency, currency devaluation, international confiscation and more
- Broad global liability – Covers defense costs and suits brought against a policyholder internationally
- International business auto – Covers bodily injury, property and physical damage, medical payments and covered pollution cost
- Foreign voluntary workers' compensation – Covers bodily injury by accident, disease or endemic disease, employers liability and excess repatriation expense
- Kidnap, ransom, and extortion – Covers reimbursement of ransom, Insured's and victim's expenses, and the defense of the Insured for a suit arising out of a covered event
- Business travel accidents – Covers accidental death and dismemberment, emergency accident and sickness medical expense and emergency medical and political repatriation
Controlled master program (CMP)
We offer a controlled master program that works in conjunction with the Hanover GlobalReach offering to minimize gaps often found in local admitted policies.
Find out more
Contact your agent to find out more about The Hanover's international offering.