Hanover Education Advantage targets a wide range of educational institutions, including:
PRIMARY– SECONDARY (K–12)
NOT IN APPETITE
- Commercial package policy (CPP)
- Commercial property
- Commercial general liability
- Commercial automobile
- Commercial follow form excess and umbrella
- Workers' compensation
Specialized coverages and endorsements:
- Selection of base property broadening endorsements (add or enhance over 65 coverages)
- Bronze Property Broadening Endorsement
- Silver Property Broadening Endorsement
- Gold Property Broadening Endorsement
- Platinum Property Broadening Endorsement
- Educational institutions property broadening endorsement
- Suite of general liability broadening coverages (add or enhance over 20 coverages)
- Equipment breakdown
- Educational institutions professional services liability endorsements
- Educators legal liability coverage
- Sexual misconduct and sexual molestation coverage
- Law enforcement and professional liability coverage
- Employee benefits liability
In addition, we offer specialized products that offer educational institutions businesses enhanced protection:
The Hanover Education Advantage
At The Hanover, we're proud to offer expert coverage and services from education experts. Our Educational Institutions Advantage solution helps to protect against the risks faced by educational institutions. The Hanover can offer the following coverages and services as a part of a total account insurance solution. Unlock the Hanover Advantage:
- Significant experience — We have expert, local underwriting resources with national product claims and loss control services, all supported by regional experts.
- Competitive products — Our innovative and comprehensive product suite with business owner's policy and commercial package policy options can be designed to fit current and future needs, including:
- Industry-specific broadening endorsements
- Three coverage options for errors and omissions
- Total account solutions
- Dedicated claims team — Our claims teams have years of industry expertise and experience handling the unique types of claims educational institutions can face. We employ experts in the fields of water mitigation, subrogation, risk transfer, litigation management, nurse and legal analysis, accounting, and SIU.
- Risk management services — We offer a suite of distinctive e‐learning courses -- available at no additional cost to policyholders‐on a variety of topics relevant to organizations that provide care to others, including applicant screening, bullying prevention, child abuse and neglect, child abuse prevention and response strategies and mandated reporter responsibilities.
- Risk Solutions partnership – We partner with services to provide ALICE active shooter response training and driver training.
- Trusted partner — We have the support and financial strength of an "A" rated leading insurance carrier.
Property and casualty
Marine and industrial property